It has been said that women who cook for a family generally have a repertoire of 9 main meals. Naturally this brought out my creative competitive side. I’ve been thinking for awhile that I need to see if I measure up. For my list, I’ve gone with the meals that I know the recipe in my head, if I have to get out a cookbook, that is fancy
Here’s my list of things I’m sick of because I make them so often:
3. BBQ Pulled Pork w/ Rice
4. Roasted Chicken w/ Rice (throw a frozen chicken into a crockpot with some One Step Italiano Club House seasoning.
5. Adobo w/ Rice (I made this a couple of nights ago – and I have a piece of advice for you – don’t forget the garlic!! It’s important.)
6. Easy Grilled Salmon & Rice
Here are my past go-to meals that I suddenly feel inspired to make again:
7. Beef Stroganof – see recipe below!
8. Roasted Pork Tenderloin & Applesauce / Rice (seriously – just roast pork tenderloin and serve with applesauce. If you feel like thats too easy, you could sprinkle with salt & pepper)
9. San francisco Pork Chops & Rice – recipe coming soon!! (So yummy)
10. Cheeseburger Soup
11. Hot & Hearty Stew
12. Seriously? I haven’t posted my Chili recipe!! I’m the worst blogger ever. Speaking of which, check out my sidebar – I work with blog designs for a living! lol This is one of those cobbler’s kids with no shoes scenario. So glad you all keep coming back!! Oh – and back on topic – chili recipe to come this week!