Sweet & Sour Sauce w/ Sausages:
- Honey Garlic Pork sausages, cut into pieces and fried, drain the fat.
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, or fresh
- 1 each: carrot, celery stick, green pepper, onion. Chopped.
- Fry all of above with 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- Mix all of above in sauce pan, bring to boil, thicken with 2 Tbsp corn starch w/ 3 Tbsp cold water.
Mix the fried vegetables, sausages, and sauce together in sauce pan. (I usually double the sauce portion as this is a favorite with my family.) Heat, and serve over hot rice. With a nice salad, and cooked vegetable.