The kids (& my – shhhhh) favorite!
- leftover french fries, cooked 2 cups, chopped
- leftover ground beef, or whatever meat is on hand, cooked
- 4-6 eggs
- bell peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, onions – approx. 2 cups, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- In skillet, fry vegetables in a bit of margarine or olive oil or whatever you use, until light brown & soft.
- Add French Fries. Heat through. Push everything to the side of the pan.
- Crack eggs into pan, stir until scramble fried.
- Mix it all up, and serve hot – with ketchup!