A mainstay for our family. The noodles are a bit pricey, but it is a kid-favorite.
Ingredients (see the Shopping Notes here for where / how to purchase gf ingredients):
- 9 long lasagne rice noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 jar prima vera sauce
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- dash italiano seasoning from Club House
- 450 g grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg of scramble fried ground beef
- Combine prima versa sauce, tomatoes, seasoning and beef.
- Layer: 1/4 of the sauce, and 3 noodles until all used up.
- top with shredded cheese.
- bake for 40 minutes at 350°F.