Absolutely Divine! Needs tons of cooking time to really get goooooooood. This is most excellent over ribs too.
- 5 chicken legs, back attached, bone-in (I use them direct from freezer)
- 1/2 c chili sauce (Hunt’s & NN are both gluten-free)
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c vinegar
- 1 c water
- 4 Tbsp dry mustard
- Place chicken in large roaster.
- Combine all other ingredients, and pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake 1.5 hours. 350°F
- Uncover and bake another 1.5 hours.
Serve with mashed potatoes, because everyone will want some of that yummy sauce poured over everything. Last night the chicken skins produced way too much grease. So you can scoop the grease off the top when finished cooking, or peel off the skins before cooking to prevent the whole mess.