For 4 skewers you’ll need:
- bamboo skewers soaked in water for 2 hours or overnight
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts, defrosted
- 4 large mushrooms cut in half
- 1 green bell pepper cut in chunks
- 1 red bell pepper cut in chunks
- 1/2 small onion cut in chunks
- lots of Italiano Club House Seasoning
- Cut chicken breasts in 1″ cubes and soak in olive oil and Italiano Club House Seasonings
- Skewer: 1/2 mushroom, chicken chunks and veggies, end with 1/2 mushroom.
- Sprinkle each skewer with Italiano Club House Seasoning.
- Grill or place in top of oven under the broiler for 5-10 minutes until chicken is cooked through (no longer pink in the middle)
These are super yummy, and the kids usually find them fun to eat too!