I cook this ham from scratch but there are a couple brands that also make gluten free prepared ham. Watch them carefully!
- 1 ham steak, fried according to pkg directions, and cut into cubes
- 4oz cheddar cheese, cut into cute teeny tiny cubes
- 1 pkg brown rice elbow pasta (macaroni), cooked al dente, drained
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup pickles, chopped (optional)
Dressing – in shaker, combine:
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise (you can also use Kraft Coleslaw salad dressing- in Canada)
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice (or vinegar)
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
Shake dressing, combine ingredients, toss together. Serve! This tastes great the next day too!
A note about me & cameras: I love the idea of a picture, but to stop in the middle of preparation or dinner with three hungry children just doesn’t happen! I’m sure you understand. Just take my word for it – this one is pretty!