*low-fat, Weight Watcher’s Version, adapted by MOI*
Even the kids loved the meat and rice in this casserole!
- 24oz (1.5lbs) pork tenderloin
- 2 cups rice, uncooked
- 1 pkg onion soup mix, GF
- 2 cups peas (or mixed veggies)
- 4 cups water
- In a non-stick skillet, sear pork tenderloin on all sides over med-high heat.
- Mix all ingredients in a 9×13 casserole dish, except the tenderloin.
- Place tenderloin on top.
- Cook, uncovered, at 350°F for 1.5 hours.
Enjoy with a salad, and you have a great meal!