This is so yummy, and gets those servings of veggies and protein in there too.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 3/4 cup walnut pieces
- 1/2 pkg spring salad mix (maybe 16 cups, loose)
- 3 cups red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly shredded goat cheese, optional (we used feta cheese)
- Prepared Raspberry Vinaigrette
- To prepare chicken, season and cook until JUST cooked. slice thinly and keep warm.
- place walnut pieces on tray and roast in 400°F oven, shaking every 2 minutes. (I use a toaster oven) Watch closely and remove when starting to brown. This shouldn’t take longer than 5 minutes. They burn quickly so keep an eye on them.
- Toss all ingredients together with vinaigrette (enough to coat lightly). And top with cheese pieces.