One of my favorite lunches!
Ingredients (for 4 quesadillas):
- 4 small brown-rice tortilla wraps
- 2 Sl BL chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 1/4 each: green, red bell peppers, and onino, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp Kraft Original BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salsa & sour cream, if desired
- Stir fry veggies and chicken over medium-high heat with 1 Tbsp EV Olive Oil 5-7 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink in center
- add garlic 1 minute before end of cooking, and turn heat down to low, simmer, being careful not to burn garlic.
- Remove from heat, add bbq sauce and stir.
- Lay out each wrap on baking sheet. On one half of the wrap, layer 1/4 of the chicken and 1/4 of the cheese. Fold the empty half over top like a calzone.
- Repeat for all wraps.
- Bake on 400° for 3-4 minutes until lightly toasted.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.