There is nothing homemade about this at all. Sort of. But it was fast and hubby LOVED it!
- Pre-made Gluten Free pizza crust (yes it was ridiculously expensive for a hunk of rolled out dough)
- Hunt’s pizza sauce, original recipe in the small can
- 450 g or so of shredded mozzarella cheese
- canned pineapple, drained
- Freybe’s Smoked Deli ham
The benefit of being a dual-mode household (this definitely does not work for everybody!)is that we can buy the expensive things because Hubby is the only one eating them. When he was recovering after his initial diagnosis (for nearly a year) our entire home was gluten free. And every once in a while we have to go back to that to be sure that we are not the source of any contamination in his diet.
- Preheat oven to 375°F, line baking sheet, and prepare crust as directed.
- Spread with sauce, cheese, and then toppings as desired.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until warmed through, and cheese is bubbly.
- Cool and slice.
I wrapped and froze the slices individually for Mike. Now when the craving hits, he’s good to go! (And he says it is awesome! I don’t know – absence makes the heart grow fonder, perhaps?)