This was a little different for our gang, but mommy loves curry! This isn’t AT ALL spicy, just the yummy flavor of a little curry thrown in for good measure.
- 2 SL BL chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- Campbell’s Chicken and Rice Condensed Soup – GF in Canada- I’m not sure about the US
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 scant soup can of white rice.
- 2 cans of water
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
1. Saute onions with garlic and olive oil, add chicken and curry. Cook until chicken is done.
2. Add chicken to casserole dish.
3. Add everything else into casserole dish (I don’t know about you but whenever someone tells me to mix something in another bowl and then toss it in, I think they must be taking advantage of the kitchen staff, and, well, since I AM the kitchen staff around here, we manage just fine with the whole mix-it-right-in-the-casserole-method.)
4. Cook at 350F for one hour. Top with cheddar 10 minutes before removing from oven.
Of course I forgot to take a picture.