Inspired by Thai ClubHouse All in One Seasoning. (I wonder if I keep linking to them, if they’ll send me product to review??)
- 1 lb ground beef, scramble fried
- 6-8 fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 small onion, cut into chunks
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp Chicken bouillon
- 2 Tbsp Thai ClubHouse Seasoning
- 2 large baked potatoes, cubed (you could use raw too and increase cooking time)
- 6 cups milk
- 3 tbsp cornstarch, 3 tbsp cold water for thickening
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine onion, celery, spinach and ground beef in dutch oven (large saucepan) over medium heat. Add a touch of olive oil if necessary, and stir fry until veggies are tender.
- Add bouillon, seasoning and water. Heat through.
- Add a couple tablespoons of the milk. Stir so liquid is evenly heated. Add a 1/4 cup of milk, and stir continually until it is spread evenly through the pan. Keep increasing the amount of milk, and stirring between additions.
- Add baked potatoes, and thickener, heat to boiling and thickened.
- Remove from heat, and add cheese.
- Stir until cheese is melted and serve immediately.
PS – if there are some photography guru’s out there, do you know if I’m having problems with photos because my camera is as old as the hills (point and shoot variety) or because of … er… user error?