A little explanation: I was going for the Sweet and Tangy recipe that I haven’t posted yet, but I’d ran out of cranberries so we used tart Granny Smith apples instead…. the girls couldn’t get enough and were licking the plates. (And then I yelled, and then they quit that.)
- 2 granny smith apples, finely chopped
- 1/3 c. chopped onion
- 1/2 c. + 1/4 c. water
- 1/8 c. lemon juice
- 1/4 c. white wine vinegar
- 3 g. splenda
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- 1 lb pork tenderloins
- Place tenderloin in roasting pan with 1/2 cup water.
- Bake in 350°F oven until meat thermometer reaches 160. (approx. 20-30 minutes)
- Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan. Heat over med-low heat for 20 minutes, stirring often. (adding a couple tablespoons of water if it becomes too thick)
- Remove tenderloin, slice into rounds and arrange on plate. Top with hot relish.