The absolute yummy-est way to use up the leftover veggies. Use anything you have on hand – just slice them thinner if they take longer to cook(carrots), and leave whole if they cook really quickly(asparagus).
- mushrooms, quartered
- asparagus, 3 inch sticks
- cherry tomatoes, whole
- bell peppers, assorted colors, cut into 2″ chunks
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 Tbsp Italiano ClubHouse All-in-One Seasoning
- Cover cookie sheet with tin foil
- Scatter veggies, sprinkle with EVOO and Italiano
- Preheat oven to 400F and cook 3 – 5 minutes until tender crisp
These are so yummy just served alone. And are even better sprinkled with freshly grated parmesan.