Giveaway is CLOSED – thank you to all who entered!
My favorite thing in the whole world is a PINATA. I love them. In fact children really are not the best participants. I mean they can’t swing very well. at all. And their aim – puh-lease. Pinatas really should be left for the more mature audience. Those of us who want to blind fold ourselves, put a bat in our hands and wack at the paper mache until it falls into little bits of candy-goodness.
And my second favorite thing about the Mexican culture is their COLORS. Who doesn’t love giant ribbons of red, yellow and green? And music? And dance? And FOOD!
For an awesome Margarita recipe, and all the party decoration ideas you need visit Pizzazzerie (the picture above is from her fabulous Mexican Fiesta).
For the food? As luck would have it, below is an Old El Paso Giveaway!
Old El Paso is introducing their softer tortilla shells (contains gluten) with a very fun Old El Paso Giveaway! For gluten free folks, do as we prefer to do and make a big ol’ heap of taco salad, and then scoop it up with toasted broken Old El Paso Taco Shells.
The Old El Paso Giveaway includes:
- Value of $60:
- 2 packages softer tortillas
- 3 seasonings (Taco, Fajita and Smart Fiesta Taco Seasoning)
- Garnishes (Chilis and Jalapenos)
- 1 can of Refried Beans
- Four yellow cloth napkins
- Four red placemats
- Tortilla Warmer
- 1 red bowl
Other giveaway details:
- Giveaway contest period is March 16th through April 15th 2012.
- Open to Canadian residents only.
- Readers can enter across multiple blogs but only win once.
- 1 Entry: leave a comment on this post
- 1 Entry: “like” Strawberries Are Gluten Free on Facebook (& leave a comment letting me know you’ve done so please!)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to get the posts in your Email or Feed reader. Thanks!
*** Old El Paso sent us samples to try. And we love them! I’m an LMD Connector! (means I get paid to write for General Mills on occasion – but I only publish my honest opinions.)