I’m in love people. I swear it. A regular gluten free mix. I mean super-regular. Betty Crocker regular gluten free cake mix! To die for. This recipe will knock your socks off and that of your company. Don’t even tell them that its gluten free – they’ll be dying for your recipe!
|Peach Upside Down Cake – EASY version!||
- 3 peaches, blanched to make peeling easier, and sliced
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted (I used margarine)
- Betty Crocker White Gfree Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 c milk
- Blanche peaches, peel and slice
- Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter
- Press sugar mixture into bottom of ungreased 9″ pan.
- Top with sliced peaches in one layer
- Beat together the cake mix, eggs, vanilla and milk. Beat 2 minutes according to package directions.
- Scoop carefully evenly over peaches.
- Bake for full time depending your bakeware. Mine took 45 minutes.
The fruit part of this recipe was inspired by these Easy, Upside Down Recipes on LifeMadeDelicious.ca.