I couldn’t think of a better name. PB-Ba-Cho Bites?
Anyhow, I thought I read this somewhere in a new cookbook I have to review, but I can’t find it ANYWHERE, in that cookbook or anywhere else, but I’m pretty sure in my skimming, and reading last chapters, and flipping pages of magazines, I saw this somewhere.
And I tried it. Frozen banana is amazingly smooth and creamy and YUMMY.
And those may or may not be my teeth marks.
- 3 bananas, cut into 6 chunks each
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp margarine
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- Heat chocolate chips & margarine in microwave. Stirring every 15 seconds until smooth.
- Cover a baking sheet with a sheet of tin foil.
- Layer on tin foil: 1/2 tsp chocolate, banana chunk, 1/2 tsp of peanut butter (I totally didn't measure).
- Drizzle chocolate on banana and smear it around the sides.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or so.
Fun with the kids. Easy & delicious!