My (in)famously easy-peasy recipes. It is a sure fire hit with the kids as long as the mushroom pieces aren’t visible. And with Campbell’s Premium Ready-to-Serve tetri packs in Canada, the mushrooms are teeny tiny. Which suits my don’t-know-better kids and their mother too. This is the perfect meal for a surprise dinner guest as well – easily expandable. And a nice warm winter comfort-food for many. (many who like meat, that is)
- gluten-free mushroom soup (1 liter)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 pkg GF onion soup mix
- 1lb ground beef
- 450g of rice noodles, cooked according to pkg directions.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- scramble fry beef in large skillet, add onions, and fry until golden.
- add soups, add water if necessary, cover and simmer 5 minutes – until warmed through
- cook noodles according to pkg directions
- Remove beef mixture from heat, stir in sour cream and serve over noodles.
Let me know what you think!