Welcome to the world of “Mamma’s Surprise Skillet”. The ingredients are usually a surprise to Mamma (until about 5PM).
Any successful Mamma’s Surprise Skillet will need the following:
- Potatoes, frozen hashbrowns or frozen french fries
- Sausage/Egg/Bacon or a combination
- 1 Tbsp ClubHouse All in One Italiano Seasoning
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- olive oil
- Ketchup, for
This particular dinner was a combination of potatoes, gluten free sausage, eggs, broccoli and onion.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium – high heat. Saute onions until lightly brown.
- Add sausage / bacon if using and let all the fat drain into the pan.
- Add potatoes, diced. Add seasoning and extra oil if needed. Cook until potatoes are done (10 min)
- Add other veggies, cook until done (5 minutes or so).
- Lastly, scramble 2 eggs in a bowl, add to the skillet and stir through until cooked.
- Serve with a side of ketchup.